• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

help wierd voltage problem?

i dont know what this means and i am unsure if it is bad and i am thinking it is my PSU but it started after i reformatted,

i am still OC from 2.083ghz to 2.245ghz before i formatted i was at this and now i am at this and i changed nothing, i installed the winbound harware monitor which is more correct than other programs because there is a sensor chip on the board that i own to jsut get this info. but i just reinstalled it and i get the error, anyone got any ideas or is the program messed? or?

anyone? is this harmfull to the chip???

Bytes Back

Ex Police Chief
Little bit confused here :p :)

What is the voltage that is wrong ?

And are you certain you picked the right sensor in the hardware monitor program ?

oh my bad i forgot to add the pic

and the sensor is correct because it is the same company that makes the chip, winbond makes a harware monitoring chip with the correct corrosponding program to that chip. but here is the pic

its the one in the red

Attachments

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix