Help Wanted with Research (Survey)

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political Access
Hi everyone.

I'm helping out one of my professors with one of her research projects.

The project I'm helping her out on is about differences in time perceptions, values, and stress within organizations.

I'm looking for people who are willing to hand out copies of a 25 minute survey to people within their organization.

We're looking for people working in small, medium, or large companies that run during typical business hours, including:
  • biotech/pharmaceutical
  • hi-tech (involved in the business of software, Information technology, hardware, and networking or consumer electronics)
  • engineering organizations (e.g., Westinghouse, Northrop Grummann)
  • Other business sector industries, such as financial consultants (but not banks)
Companies that do NOT qualify:
  • Formal government type jobs
  • Healthcare industry (nurses, dentists, etc)
  • Human service industry (police officers, waiters)
  • Show owners or employees of small shops
  • Full-time students
Of course, the survey responses will remain anonymous.

People that are willing to help out will have my undying love and devotion, and of course - massive rep points.

If you have any questions, ask away in this thread or send me a PM.

Thank you!

P.S. Please note that this is an actual paper survey that will need to be mailed out.

Last edited:

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
Hi everyone.

I'm helping out one of my professors with one of her research projects.

The project I'm helping her out on is about differences in time perceptions, values, and stress within organizations.

I'm looking for people who are willing to hand out copies of a 25 minute survey to people within their organization.

We're looking for people working in small, medium, or large companies that run during typical business hours, including:
  • biotech/pharmaceutical
  • hi-tech (involved in the business of software, Information technology, hardware, and networking or consumer electronics)
  • engineering organizations (e.g., Westinghouse, Northrop Grummann)
  • Other business sector industries, such as financial consultants (but not banks)
Companies that do NOT qualify:
  • Formal government type jobs
  • Healthcare industry (nurses, dentists, etc)
  • Human service industry (police officers, waiters)
  • Show owners or employees of small shops
  • Full-time students
Of course, the survey responses will remain anonymous.

People that are willing to help out will have my undying love and devotion, and of course - massive rep points.

If you have any questions, ask away in this thread or send me a PM.

Thank you!
would love to help grandmaster but my business fits in the categories you're not looking at

sorry

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political Access
That's cool perris.

You can find out if friends of yours who are in the right category are willing to hand this survey out ;)

---

Come on folks! I'm certain there are more members who can help out. Just a bit of effort on your part will help create scientific progress! :p

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political Access
I've had people who have contacted me via PM regarding this, so this is just an update to bring the post to the attention of people who might not have had a chance yet.

AllWeatherGal

Not Just for Fair Weather
Political Access
I've had people who have contacted me via PM regarding this, so this is just an update to bring the post to the attention of people who might not have had a chance yet.

LOL ... I sent you my mailing address, but just realized (if you're still in Santa Clara) that it's more efficient to do an in-person hand-off. Pick a place. Let me know.

kcnychief

??? ??? ?
Political Access
My company is in a sector you aren't looking at, but I can still try to pass it around. Can you e-mail it to me? Derek at djrcs dot com

lancer

There is no answer!
Political Access
i can do this here, email me at luked at atkcash dot com

madmatt

Awesome is as awesome does.
Political Access
How about me? IT services and sales/subcontracting fits.

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Political Access
I'd help ya out.. but, seeing as I work for a bank, I'm guessing I can't.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntonioPR