Help the Dutch to get even with the Germans

Glaanieboy

OSNN Veteran Addict
Der Bild.de has posted a poll about who the Germans think is gonna win the Euro 2004 cup. But they forgot to exclude other countries from the poll, and so a Dutch blog (Retecool.com) thought it was cool to have their members vote in that same poll for us, the Netherlands. Now the score is 75% for the Dutch... It even hit the news, but the host didn't know this is all a prank.
So, I have a question for you: Will ya'll please vote in this poll for the Netherlands ('Niederlande')?

Links:
Article on Retecool.com
Blid Online Poll

Thanks, on behalf of my people :D

Why waste your time doing these polls, getting the 'hacks' to broadcast your efforts, even the Suisse have gone to voodoo.

England are going to win euro 2004, so pointless you getting all worked up about it.

3 certanties this year, taxes, deaths and England winning euro 2004 :)

/me tries to think of the last time the dutch won a meaningful footy tournament...

nope... drawing blanks here :confused:

Geez, forget I asked. You don't have to vote, I only asked you to vote. It's all in good fun, it's a prank between Germany and the Netherlands, this prank has gone further than the whole 'who's going to win the Euro cup' thing.

How sad. Even in Texas we know what the Euro 04 is. it's imitation American football.

j/k for all wondering.

Lee said:
England are going to win euro 2004, so pointless you getting all worked up about it.

ahem... twooooooooo one, twoooooooooo one, twoooooooooooooooooooooooooo one :p

unknownsoul said:
How sad. Even in Texas we know what the Euro 04 is. it's imitation American football.

Only in the USA do they call it s.o.c.c.e.r.

MMM Football was invented 300 years before American football a game played most of the time with hands, a copy of Rugby Union, instead you throw the ball forwards and wear all that padding.

You're so correct it is true s.o.c.c.e.r. is called only in the USA! Thanks for pointing that out Soul!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back