help plz...........

New Disease

Whatever...
ok i went out and got a winfast geforce3 ti 200 but it freezes every time i try to open any programe i have tried loads of drivers but the system fails to boot and that makes no difference.

any ideas
any help would be greatly appreciated

ok wait...you say on the first line that programs freeze when you open them...but then you say the system fails to boot..which happens? and which driver revs have you tried? Also is your Mobo AGP 2.0 compliant?

A similar thing happened to me with the GeForce 2mx 400. In my situation it was because of my power supply. When you open a program, your video card has to draw that screen, when it draws the screen it sucks up power. My 250 watt power supply could not handle the drain with all my other hardware and my system would crash every time.

You might want to check your power supply.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back