Help Please!!!

paul2-0-0-2

OSNN Senior Addict
at school these teacher think's his good tryin to stop me useing programs at school but it day work
but now i think some 1 as my password and he wont chage it and my work get's delted and stuff

is there anyway getting the passwords cause these person did last year but dont know how

it's window's 98se and i can get it to the harddrive etc and reformat the hd's that's how stupid they am at my school

but i want the passwords :p

if these anit allowed plase close the thread

i dunno about passwords but i know how to get into the oter students accounts

well i dont know about your school but at mine all you have to do is type \\nova in the address bar of my computer and it gives you access to all the files and user accounts. soi guess you could try typing \\ then the name of the server that the PC's are networked onto.

just dont make me responsible for any damage you cause(if it works -- which im not entirely sure that it will)

lol i dunno at my school it is for my personal bit of storage(a whopping 250Mb)the name of the partition of the hard drive that is mine is like: 'username'onNova so if my user name was Quik it would be QuikionNova (hey that sounds pretty cool) so maybe yours is something like that. Best thing to do is ask other ppl though cuz im probably on completely the wrong track.

win 98, are you using Domain passwords, or normal local passwords.

Domain would be a Crtl+Alt+Del logon.
Normal would be a box askin for password.

LOL if its school acct make your Teacher or admin change it for you
thats the easiest way if its your own legit acct or get your acct re done

no i wan't 2 no how 2 get in2 every 1's stuff:) geffy we use normal login (username/password)

username:99hsaunders
password:ntfs

In my computer programming class our options are very limited so I would like to know too. We actually use a program that logs on, it's called Net---something or other.

in the normal login Henyman, there is an easy work around. I wont tell you here.
You can change your pass word in the other version by going to Control Panel-> Passwords and changing your Network Password.

Originally posted by chandman
at school these teacher think's his good tryin to stop me useing programs at school but it day work
but now i think some 1 as my password and he wont chage it and my work get's delted and stuff

is there anyway getting the passwords cause these person did last year but dont know how

it's window's 98se and i can get it to the harddrive etc and reformat the hd's that's how stupid they am at my school

but i want the passwords :p

if these anit allowed plase close the thread

HUH?????? that is very hard to read!

k geffy,plezz p.m me:)

as a bog standard user i can do jack:(

all i can do is use word,net etc. no run comand,control panel,properties,setting's,option's.....+ lot's filters:(

am user on local server "server1". we got 3 server's. 2 are for bout 170 computer's usin 98,outher is used for xp on bout 30 computers

#gefftchan ,sorry dam skool filters stop me editin post:(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back