Help!!! Please read inside...

E

e_bol

I need to find out how to deselect the option of moving a window forward by placing the mouse over the window you want to view. I somehow selected that option but don't know how to disable it. It bugs the hell out of me since sometimes I am on the internet and want to listen to music so I open windows media player but when I move the pointer away from the player it dissapears since the pointer is on top of IE. To be able to use the player I have to minimize IE first then select the player. Does anyone know how to deselect that option? Thanks for your help...

You can change it with tweakui (from the xp powertoys)

If you have that installed go to mouse/X-mouse

Gert-Jan

Use a tweaking program and set the mouse NOT to emulate x-mouse (activation follows the mouse)

Or go to H_K_C_U / Control Panel / Mouse and set ActiveWindowTracking to a value of 0

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back