Help needed please.

C

cjjt

Hi all,
Can anyone tell me how I can remove the text that says ... some items may be hidden because a view is applied.. This message is on the top in mail section of OE6 on Win xp Pro it is next to the normal message that says.. There are no items to view. Any help would be appreciated.
:confused:

If you don't have a view applied, this message still comes up (it comes up anytime there are no items shown). A "view" is basically a filter---i.e., "only show me messages I haven't read", or "only show me messages from the last two days". If I recall, none are applied by default, so if you haven't changed this, it just means there aren't any messages.

Hope that helps....
CDJ

Thanks for that I did have a viewapplied that I didnt know about but it is now fixed and they are not ponies they are Unicorns. :)

Originally posted by cjjt
and they are not ponies they are Unicorns. :)
I'll take your word for it although I don't see a horn :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back