Help needed fairly urgently !!

gothic

LinuXPert
I have just acquired a nice Acer keyboard with a built-in volume control which I feel could be useful. The device is USB. Windows picked up on the keyboard, installed all (??) required drivers and all works well.................except for the volume control.

A service "Human Interface Device Access" is not starting, see attachment. Any suggestions Please

how the blazes do I attach??
forget that idea. The message I get when I try to start the above service is: Error 126: Unable to find module and the module is "netsvcs"

TOK

forgot the attachment.

don't know much about this kinda stuff, but did it come with a cd with any kind of drivers on it?

isn't there a software that comes with keyboard and helps u to configure volume control' ?

no, and the silly thing is that bytes-back has the same keyboard, same version of xp, same mainboard etc. and it bl**dywell works for him!!

What Gothic has forgotten to say is that he is dual booting with windows ME and it works absolutely fine in that with no drivers other than the ME ones built in.

ME ?!!! No....................
banghead.gif
:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back