Help me to remember old cartoons names

He-Man prince of Eternia was the best and Teela was dead sexy....hey i was only 10 !!.

But can you remember Cities of Gold or Ulysses ?.

I found this....The Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin
truxpin.jpg

truxpingrubby.jpg

great cartoon:happy: to see your favorite visit http://www.80scartoons.net

Ohmygod. I remember that. Does anyone recall a cartoon with racconlike animals living in a wood with a rich uncle or something, who had a vault filled with money?

Originally posted by Nick M
Ohmygod. I remember that. Does anyone recall a cartoon with racconlike animals living in a wood with a rich uncle or something, who had a vault filled with money?

Scrooge Mc Duck?

Originally posted by Nick M

you don't mean this one do you?
rac****s.jpg

The Rac****s is one of the ugliest cartoons ever besides Mickey Mouse....good god look at their noses:eek:

I cant add a pic with racc-oon in it visit this site
http://www.80scartoons.net/toons/rac****s.html

How about Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers?

Here's one that not all remember...

Hong Kong Phooey

Originally posted by gonaads
Here's one that not all remember...

Hong Kong Phooey
I remember that one, though I was a bit too old to be watching it, I think it ran about the same time as Grape Ape. When I was a kid, it was Josie and the Pussycats, The Archies, and Speed Buggy, and of course the Flintstones.:)

Originally posted by Lighter
Let's see how many old farts are really in here.... Anyone remember G-Force? :)

I DO I DO!

Ok, a different one... who was the dood with the special powers when he called... "strength of a bear", "eyes of a hawk"...
Bravestar?

Originally posted by Octopus
you don't mean this one do you?
rac****s.jpg

The Rac****s is one of the ugliest cartoons ever besides Mickey Mouse....good god look at their noses:eek:

I cant add a pic with racc-oon in it visit this site
http://www.80scartoons.net/toons/rac****s.html

@#*$-@#$!

One of my long lost and forgotten childhood cartoons. I LOVED THIS! Gahh, where can I watch it ?
mw-ralph_melissa.gif

O.K., you want old... how about an old marianation cartoon.

FIREBALL XL-5

Captain Caveman

or

Touche Turtle and Dum Dum

How about Mighty Mouse

or

Quick Draw McGraw and Baba Looey

and

Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy

ahhhhhh i remember far 2 many of these + i'm only young:eek:

Originally posted by gonaads
Captain Caveman

or

Touche Turtle and Dum Dum
wow, forgot about Touche Turtle lol "Touche Away!!" who was that lion that used to say "Exit stage left" and "Exit stage right" ?

How bout

Mighty Mouse

Astro boy

Johnny Quest

David and Goliath (with Davey an his dog Goliath) ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back