Help Me -- PLEASE

Originally posted by -[xs]-mirage
AMD XP 2600+ OC'd to 3.45 Ghz
Vapo-Chill Cooling System
SY-KT400 DRAGON Ultra (Platinum Edition)
3GB Geil 3500 DDR-RAM
Dual SCSI (10,000RPM) 120GB Drives
Dual SCSI (15,000RPM) 73GB Drives
One SCSI (15,000RPM) 35GB Drive
(Raid Array)
Digi-Doc 5 (Aluminium Face CUSTOM)
Plexwriter 40X CDRW
Pioneer DVD-R/W A-04
Yamaha CRW-F1 (Direct from Japan)
SoundBaster Audigy Platinum 5.1
Leadtek Winfast A250 128MB DDR- Ultra TD (VIVO EDITION)
Sony GDM-FW900 24" Monitor @ 1280x1024 @ 75hz
IBM 10/100/1000(GB) Network Card
Yeong Yang Cube Case
Klipsch Promedia 5.1 Surround Speakers
Windows XP Professional (Legit)

Did you have like too much money on your account?

lol not really... i won the lottery... (no joke) hense the sweet kit

If you have a Athlon OC'd to 3.XX you'd have the worlds record...
You should like post some pics over at Overclockers or something...

-btw- If you have a basement there's always room for inlaws... You'd just have to lay down some concrete...
Inlaws are also good with gravy,,, Flava beans and a nice Chianti...

sadly not a record.... the current record is 3.75ghz i beleve so i dont get a special prize:mad: meh now i am all pissed.... i want a nice prize... mmmm alex(gf/soon to be wife) where are you >??? ,,,.........

back later ...;)

Originally posted by Hipster Doofus
PLEASE PLEASE help me..........the inlaws are here......HELP.

Poor you, I'm not even married, or engaged for that matter, but my b/f's mother hates me! Don't see why myself, seeing as I'm as quiet as a mouse and sooooo polite in front of her. Must be that Irish Mammy, "noones good enough for my eldest son" thingie. Oh well, I'm not too gone on her either *lol*

aww poor eve , just keep doing your thing and just forget abiut her, if he wants u then it will all be good

Originally posted by Hipster Doofus
PLEASE PLEASE help me..........the inlaws are here......HELP.

bum, bam, bom...

u've been helped.

that'll be $8.99

Dabomb: my thoughts exactly, It's her problem and she'll just have to get over it. hehehe!

yeah if you 2 are meant to be then she will have to come to terms in her own time, whilst u sit back and watch her suffer :p

She hasn't come to terms with it in 5 and a half years so somehow I doubt she will, but howsever................

just dont think about it eve. really do what u need to do, later on if everything works out for u she'll be the one sorry for it. trust me i have a live example here :(

my grandma, fathers mother, always been bitching at my mom, but i been kinda steping up and defendint her all the time ,xe xe. and now my grand ma is old and crazy and i dont care.

yea we get by, the good thing is that i have to see her only on big holidays.

well that's something anyway. What does your dad say about it all?

Hi Eve..not spoke to my mother-in-law for about 8 year...She hates me as well...no idea why:) but it's her loss.Do I care????NO:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back