Help me get out of debt?

O

open_source

Want to help me get out of debt? If every member could just send one dollar I could pay of all my bills.

ferkin hell, my debts are about $3 one thing I think I am being taken to court over.. how the hell did you let it get to $20,000 ?

I need some damn income!

EP, I had to live off of credit cards four 1 1/2 years while in college.

arg

$3000 lol

I maxxed out my credit card, phone has been disconnected and have various other bills. Maxxed out bank overdraft too.

Originally posted by open_source
If every member could just send one dollar I could pay of all my bills.

hmm the postage for me would cost loads so it would be more like sending 10 dollars

Might have to make a plee like this when I have done something worthwhile, hehe.

my mobile phone... no one uses land lines over here anymore :p
cept for internet where bt don't think they can make enough cash in that particular area.... arg.

I pay cash for everything and have no debt.

Been doing that the last 15 years and it's hard getting started but once you do you save alot of money.

gimme your email and ill set up my email to auto forward you all the debt consolidation spam i get... err nevermind that wont help you any then id just be passin the spam lol

Electronic Punk: -

Are you at Sheffield University as my son is also there? He is also running up debts as seem to be all students in the UK. The unexpected charges levied by the government about four years ago seem to have generated lots of income for property developers who seem to be undertaking developments at all major University sites and can now claim subsidies for same. This is outrageous as most students in the UK will leave owing in excess of £15k.

Still why pay others to get a loan to buy something when it only cost you for the loan.
It ads up to a lot of money over the years that you could have to but yourself things like I do.
New truck, PC etc I pay cash.:) No loans and no payments. It's mine from day one.:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back