Help me finish Vice City!

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
I am stuck basically, even resorted to cheating so I can get this gmae finished and deleted!

Here is my savegame... give it a go and let me know what I have to do next!!

You can try the attached save file, it has about everything done and unlocked. 100% complete. It's not my save, so I carnt take credit, it's one I found while browsing the net.

EP, it looks like you have done all the main missions, if your after 100% you have to find all 100 packages, all unique jumps, rob all stores, do all rampages and all extra missions etc

so I guess this is forever destined to sit on my hdd! ?

i gave the save game a look, seems like the only mission you're missing is the cherry popper one (gotta make 50 deliveries in a row to get that). Other than that there's whole lot more to get 100% (rampages, vigilante, hidden packages, races, etc).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back