Help me find the set of these icons

L

Leo154

AquaBubble-102.png

Now where can I find a complete set? This icons is no 102.. i'm guessing there is alot.. can someone help me?

Thanx.. I found it a couple of hours ago... maybe you know what font the icons of OS X? Where to find it?

you converted them? How?

Could you post them?

Thanks if you do!

I would... except on a 56k modem it'll take too long (32mb unzipped)

But i could tell u how to do them... you need Stuff It expander...

download all the files and expand them... If you have a problem (coz with me the icons were 0kb) rename the extention of the file to .sit then expand...

After you have all the icons in one nice folder.. ( you have to rename the icons form "icon_" to "whatever") get Icon Workshop 5 and open a new File Explorer (File> New> File Explorer) ... Find your icons, select all of them then Right Click and select "Create Windows Icons from Selection" NOT "Convert Mac to Windows"!!

The make sure you check ALL formats and then press okay... your new .ico files should be in the same directory....

So basically you'll need StuffIt AND IconWorkshop....

Thanks. But when i extract all the files this is what i get:

yeah thats what i said would happen...

go into folder options and make the file extensions visible...

now rename the file you downloaded so that the extention is .sit

double click it and it should work...

hey teddy, when you convert them could you host them or something, or maybe send them to me somehow, as long as you int on 56k as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back