help me choose a minidv camcorder

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
yeah im looking for one around the price range of 400 bucks. and can even be on ebay if its in good condiition. please help! and by the way do you think jvc, sony, panasonic, or canon is the best?

Sony is the best; they almost always "under-advertise" their products. They are also kind of pricey, but, as a video student, I could never go wrong with Sony and any of their products.

Melon

Originally posted by melon
Sony is the best; they almost always "under-advertise" their products. They are also kind of pricey, but, as a video student, I could never go wrong with Sony and any of their products.

Melon
thats not true. sonys are just expensive. ofcourse they have lots of features, but look at canon and the other japanease companies they are all amazing! all the companies have amazing camera's with great features like sony has some cameras with built in blue tooth ( my friend has one and i tried it out but it wouldnt connect to my pc, it would give an error, i updated my software so maybe now it will work) but look at the quality and all the specs first thats what makes the camera best not the brand name or price tag but almost definatly the best will have a high price.

Originally posted by themafia_69
thats not true. sonys are just expensive. ofcourse they have lots of features, but look at canon and the other japanease companies they are all amazing! all the companies have amazing camera's with great features like sony has some cameras with built in blue tooth ( my friend has one and i tried it out but it wouldnt connect to my pc, it would give an error, i updated my software so maybe now it will work) but look at the quality and all the specs first thats what makes the camera best not the brand name or price tag but almost definatly the best will have a high price.
If you look for shiny lights and lots of buttons then go ahead and buy an Aiwa camera... don't be surprised if it stops working a year and a half after you buy it.
JVC is all Japanese this days, but its not too bad.
Cannon i have no idea...
I'd go with Sony

yeah i was going with sony myself because i currently have a sony digicam and its off da hook!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back