• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

help me choose a minidv camcorder

yeah im looking for one around the price range of 400 bucks. and can even be on ebay if its in good condiition. please help! and by the way do you think jvc, sony, panasonic, or canon is the best?

melon

MS-DOS 2.0
Political User
Sony is the best; they almost always "under-advertise" their products. They are also kind of pricey, but, as a video student, I could never go wrong with Sony and any of their products.

Melon

Kush

High On Life!
Originally posted by melon
Sony is the best; they almost always "under-advertise" their products. They are also kind of pricey, but, as a video student, I could never go wrong with Sony and any of their products.

Melon
thats not true. sonys are just expensive. ofcourse they have lots of features, but look at canon and the other japanease companies they are all amazing! all the companies have amazing camera's with great features like sony has some cameras with built in blue tooth ( my friend has one and i tried it out but it wouldnt connect to my pc, it would give an error, i updated my software so maybe now it will work) but look at the quality and all the specs first thats what makes the camera best not the brand name or price tag but almost definatly the best will have a high price.

Tabula Rasa

Stranger Than Kindness
Political User
Originally posted by themafia_69
thats not true. sonys are just expensive. ofcourse they have lots of features, but look at canon and the other japanease companies they are all amazing! all the companies have amazing camera's with great features like sony has some cameras with built in blue tooth ( my friend has one and i tried it out but it wouldnt connect to my pc, it would give an error, i updated my software so maybe now it will work) but look at the quality and all the specs first thats what makes the camera best not the brand name or price tag but almost definatly the best will have a high price.
If you look for shiny lights and lots of buttons then go ahead and buy an Aiwa camera... don't be surprised if it stops working a year and a half after you buy it.
JVC is all Japanese this days, but its not too bad.
Cannon i have no idea...
I'd go with Sony

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seggar