Help lost Copy to CD: <DVD Burner >

S

SillyNightHawk

Help lost Copy to CD:\ <DVD Burner >

When I install my DVD burner then I have no problem but on my music or my
picture folder I lost copy: to E: < my dvd burner .. can we tweak registry to
have back my copy to D: or copy music to cd : in task bar on my muusic or
my document ..?
is a HP DVD Burner if i don't install my DVD BURNER driver or soft I have my Copy to E: ..
How can we fix that thank you for your help

I'm not sure I'm getting this correctly but if I do, try this:

go to my comp, right click on the dvd-burner drive, go to properties and there somewhere is a checkbox: enable writing to this drive...

I don't know the exact spot and the exact name, coz I'm at work right now, and my laptop runs NT

hope this helps

ive been having the same problem i presume since i installed my new burner. dont see the setting where u said though

I'm kinda guessing here, as I said. Maybe check the device manager. I'm pretty sure I've seen that checkbox somewhere. No doubt.

Try device manager -> properties of the burner drive.
Or Windows Mediaplayer -> Options.

I'll check the second I'll get home and I'll let you know.

take a look at MSKB article here

i dont have the recording tabs that it mentions at the bottom, just the standard cdrom tabs

which writer do you have exactly?

Is it HP DVD+RW Writer dec100i?

how did I come up with HP? It's getting late I guess...

anywayz, instead of using the forum like a chatroom: got ICQ? mine is 20315664

Thank you Fix

what I did >>>
Try device manager -> properties of the burner drive.
Or Windows Mediaplayer -> Options.

>> Thank you M8 ;.)

well i uninstalled roxio and no change, but i removed my burner and rebooted and it seems to work now. The only minor annoyance is that my CDRW and DVD drives are called "CD Drive" by My computer when they used to be called "CDRW drive" and "DVD drive" respectively. Is there somewhere where I can change this?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back