Help: Login password font [squares]

K

KirkW

While it doesn't keep me from loggin in, I believe it had also kept me from printing out readable PDF's, as that is all that gets printed, squares instead of letters.

Password fonts are correct once I have logged in (to do fast user switching), but a font or driver must get loaded that is not available prior to being logged in, or available to Acrobat. I'm guessing here...

Where/how can I find what the login password font is set to? What font should it be?

Thanks in advance for any help! Kirk

I don't have a clue. You might try uninstalling acrobat and see it that helps. If it doesn't, reinstall it and see if that helps.

You can try opening help and support and typing in the keyword 'font or fonts' too. Might come up with something.

Did you use Logon XP or such to change your logon? if so whatever logon you are using is not using a default windows font such as system or arial so it is just giving you squares.

To find out what the font is you are going to have to use resource hacker and look through the loginUI.exe and under one of the threads you will find what the fonts are set too

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back