Help installing Condemned: Criminal Origins

AnarchyAssassin

Future Famous Guitarist
Hello and thank you for reading, and hopefully, helping me.

I have recently bought the game Condemned, and every time I try to install it, a window appears that says I'm not connected to the internet, yet I am doing this right now. I don't know why this is happening, but I am not very good with computers either, so maby it's something I don't know about.

Thanks, Respond well, Respond fast

Do you have more than one network connection, one of which may not be connected? Perhaps its looking at the wrong device to try and connect through. Modem, Wireless, multiple Ethernet connections.

Nope, one connection. What would installing a game have to do with the internet anyway? Does anyone know that?

It probably wants to Authorize the cdkey or update or something. How exactly does it prompt you? Does it finish installing and then ask or something? We need more details to really help.

apparently the problem is caused by an incompatibility between the game's autoplay function and Internet Explorer 7. Try Start, Run, D:Setup (if "D" is your DVD drive). Installation should proceed normally. worked for me, hope this helps.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back