Help! I caught the "Nimda" virus =(

Winter

OSNN Addict
Me and Taurus were going to reformat my aunt's computer so we transfered all her music to my hard drive before we left to work... then I come back home that night only to find out my comp. is all f*cked to hell...

There are tons of .eml files being created constantly that are filling up my hard drive to the brim... a crapload of my programs are un-openable and are pretty much useles now... I can't reformat my c: drive in DOS, so I have no idea what to do... I tried an online virus scanner which found the infected files but wasn't able to clean them all...

I'm all out of ideas... someone help :(

i found it using swat it, and it also fixed it... the link was around here somewere, just search for it, great trojan and bot remover!

I was gonna post somethin about this little ***** of a virus/worm whatever the hell it is, as you can tell im pissed, and most of my foul language is probably being blocked out, but the stupid work is in my routers ram, and 5 of my computers, i ran those removal tools on all the computers but its still there. My 2 cents.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back