help help help plz plz plz

C

cky

ok i just bought a MSI K7T266 Pro2-A and AMD Athlon XP 1800+ and i finally got it to boot ( i had the front switch connects facing the wrong way heh) and it says:

NTLDR is Missing
Hit Any Key To Restart

ive tried everything. six hours later i have my old comp back together and i dont know what to do >.<

whats goin on?

To correct the problem, the user must boot the computer with a Windows 95 or 98 Startup diskette or another bootable diskette with sys.com on it. Then, at the "A:\>" prompt, type "sys c:" and press "enter." A "System Transferred" prompt should appear and then the user must reboot the computer without the diskette.

The source is this : http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/N/NTLDR.html

Posted by Hipster Doofus
Was it an upgrade or full version of xp?

full version

and its the only drive i have.

im thinkin that xp writes something so i cant change it and i have to reformat :mad:

I had the same problem, when i had xp installed on two separate partitions and decided to get rid of one of the partitions. To fix: format and reinstall :p thats what i did. Or just do what benny said :D

I had the same problem also; looks like it's a common one.
I fixed it with a quick format and a reinstall.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back