HELP! got a little carried away..

walter9258

Verizon Hater
As I was messing around with my display themes, I'm not really sure what happened, but only part of the theme (which may have been corrupt in the first place) was loaded to the phone.. then like an idiot I tried to apply it just to see what happened.. well after I cleaned my pants from thinking I killed my phone, everything works except I can't access anything in the menu. I'm guessing that's where the initial conflict was in the theme. so my question is how do I get back to change the theme to a known good one? is there a way to seem edit that feature? I'm really stumped right now and waaayyyy too afraid of trying anything stupid again.

thanks for the quick response, but flashed and reflashed with no change. phone still starts up fine and I can make calls, just cannot enter any of the menu settings...

alright.. finally fixed it at 3:15 this morning. I was finally able to delete the bad skin with bitpim, which I thought I had done several times before.. oh well, my phone's not dead!:laugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back