help geting lots of errors windows xp

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
ok i've been noticing way too many errors!!! Ok when i pressed windows update, on the page it was like windows update error. and it wouldn't scan for updates. the other thing is microsoft word won't insert clipart. and the other thing is outlook express gets an error sometimes when opening up emails. and another thing is sometimes after closing my video editing software it says something about encountering an error with some 2034502x memory or something...

should i update or reformat or what?????

lol.gif

I can .. "Spam"

First off, this should be in the applications section.
Secondly, you should give more detail.

I Suggest that you post again in the right section and this time give better information on the problems.

there may be something wrong with your ram, unfortunantly you got some of the biggest spamers on NTFS in here b4 any real help came speed_b is right tho repost in the right section and be more specific copy down some of the error codes that pop up and post them in the new thred.

i you get nick m and hennyman in your thread, you can better colse and leave it, cause then notting bt spam will come out of it :p

ok i've been noticing way too many errors!!! Ok when i pressed windows update, on the page it was like windows update error.
1. Windows update could be down
2. you NEED a legal copy of windows, not saying yours is D0, but you do need a legit copy.
3. Try clearing your IE cache etc
4. try this http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/troubleshoot/ as suggested by Enyo

the other thing is microsoft word won't insert clipart.
do you have all the clipart installed? you need to select it during installation else you will require the CD to use it.
Can't really suggest anything here, because I dont use word that much.

and the other thing is outlook express gets an error sometimes when opening up emails.
Could do with a bit more detail..

and another thing is sometimes after closing my video editing software it says something about encountering an error with some 2034502x memory or something...
Dodgy dimm, does the same happen when editing the same video with a different app?

As i said, a bit more detail would help.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back