help geting lots of errors windows xp

ok i've been noticing way too many errors!!! Ok when i pressed windows update, on the page it was like windows update error. and it wouldn't scan for updates. the other thing is microsoft word won't insert clipart. and the other thing is outlook express gets an error sometimes when opening up emails. and another thing is sometimes after closing my video editing software it says something about encountering an error with some 2034502x memory or something...

should i update or reformat or what?????

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
I can .. "Spam"

First off, this should be in the applications section.
Secondly, you should give more detail.

I Suggest that you post again in the right section and this time give better information on the problems.

Krux

Nissan Powered
there may be something wrong with your ram, unfortunantly you got some of the biggest spamers on NTFS in here b4 any real help came speed_b is right tho repost in the right section and be more specific copy down some of the error codes that pop up and post them in the new thred.

sboulema

OSNN Veteran Addict
i you get nick m and hennyman in your thread, you can better colse and leave it, cause then notting bt spam will come out of it :p

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
ok i've been noticing way too many errors!!! Ok when i pressed windows update, on the page it was like windows update error.
1. Windows update could be down
2. you NEED a legal copy of windows, not saying yours is D0, but you do need a legit copy.
3. Try clearing your IE cache etc
4. try this http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/troubleshoot/ as suggested by Enyo

the other thing is microsoft word won't insert clipart.
do you have all the clipart installed? you need to select it during installation else you will require the CD to use it.
Can't really suggest anything here, because I dont use word that much.

and the other thing is outlook express gets an error sometimes when opening up emails.
Could do with a bit more detail..

and another thing is sometimes after closing my video editing software it says something about encountering an error with some 2034502x memory or something...
Dodgy dimm, does the same happen when editing the same video with a different app?

As i said, a bit more detail would help.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut