help finding UK dell support number

Can one of you UK guys give me a number for the Dell support line in England.. for some reason people here in America at dell cant seem to give me the right one damnit. My company bought a machine that came with a dell that was bought over there that i need to transfer ownership to the states so i can take advantage of the warranty. this is driving me nutts. Many repps for someone that helps.

HA!!

I WON!!

I BEAT all of you this time!!

WEEE!!

IF I could rep myself I would have

hehehee

all i can say is, venom you lazy git.... see how easy it was!!! :) haha

Thx. i am lazy. but that page that mlakrid found was exactly what i needed. I apreciate it. Stupid american dell cust support.

Now i get the fun of transfering the warranty here so i can get a machine that costing 500 dollars a day to be down. When a Manager here refuses to pay for another one yet its gona take 10 days to get someone here.... go figure.

edited bold/colored fonts

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back