Help Buy Me Keyboard

N

Not Bman

So about 4 months ago I finally bought the Razer Mamba wireless gaming mouse and I have been extremely happy with it. It feels and acts like my old Logitech G5 mouse that I loved, but without crappy wires.

So of course I have been wanting to get the same quality wireless keyboard but of course there really isn't anything out there, at least none with the gaming title added to it. I don't really need a gaming keyboard, if it works good enough its well good enough. Anyways, until Razer puts out a wireless keyboard the best looking and sounding, and reviewed wireless keyboard is the new Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750.

The one problem, its 79.99USD only on the Logitech website right now. And they do not ship to Canada.

I was wondering if you guys knew anywhere else I could find it that will ship to Canada, or if anyone on the site is willing to buy it, and ship it to me, and I will paypal them the total of the cost of it.. Of course I would paypal you the estimated money first, which I would only be willing to people on this site :)

Thanks.

Yes, but Newegg.ca? Newegg.com will not ship to Canada, at least the last time I tried.

Amazon.com will ship some items to Canada, depends. Neither has the keyboard yet.

So basically, your all saying no we won't help you, you can fraking wait? lol Oh alright.

neowin has a giveaway for the keyboard, though I don't know the requirements or anything to enter the giveaway

I felt the same way as you guys about wireless devices, until I bought the Razer Mamba mouse, its brilliant and awesome.

And I know the issues, and crap that comes along with wireless. I want that wire gone from my desk. I didn't ask for opinion on this thread thank you very much lol.

wireless mouse is fine - you can live without it for a bit if you forget to charge it - what you gonna do when you forget to charge the keyboard?

wireless mouse is fine - you can live without it for a bit if you forget to charge it - what you gonna do when you forget to charge the keyboard?

That's a good point, but have you seen or read the reviews of this particular keyboard? Quite awesome. And I would still have my G11 for backup lol

Anyways, still can't find it on any Canadian sites or anywhere to ship here :(

you want a wired ps/2 keyboard with mechanical switches. Look for that steelseries or a Filco reseller

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back