Hello

That's a rare thing somone admitting to being British, Hello to all my British brothers and Sisters, Hurrah! Hello everyone in ENGLAND!

Unleashed said:
Hi
I may live in England, but Im South African :p

Well you're not English or British, when you leaving, we have enough unemployed bar tenders as it is.

Lee said:
That's a rare thing somone admitting to being British
It is?????????
Hiya widescreen and
welcomeani.gif
:D

Evil Marge said:
It is?????????
Hiya widescreen and
welcomeani.gif
:D

Tis that. Dunno where you live, but where I live you display a Union Jack or and English flag in your window, like during golden Jubilee or last footy world cup, the local bods come round, they work for the local council and say if you don't remove them they will evict you. I asked why I was told it offended the ethnic's (not west indian origin) but asylum seekers and asians that complain it's a sign of the BNP. Well I said, my girl is black, my parents are off families that are Irish, Italian and Welsh extraction and I don't have a racist bone in my body. I told the bod to eff off, I even offered him a fight in the street.

I suppose it is where you live in the UK, I have never lived north of Watford, just london, Surrey and kent, you have to come here to understand.

It infact makes me more British when lamers such as Soutwark and KCC tell me what to do.

I don't want to turn this into a racial debate, maybe you've heard and read some of these stories, in my case it is a fact.

It may seem a bitter existance I lead, I am proud of who I am and what I can achieve.

I still say your wrong,your post has nothing to do with anything

Lee, looks like SpeedyB removed it.
It may be funny and it may be true, but could really be taken the wrong way :)

Lee said:
Tis that. Dunno where you live, but where I live you display a Union Jack or and English flag in your window, like during golden Jubilee or last footy world cup, the local bods come round, they work for the local council and say if you don't remove them they will evict you. I asked why I was told it offended the ethnic's (not west indian origin) but asylum seekers and asians that complain it's a sign of the BNP. Well I said, my girl is black, my parents are off families that are Irish, Italian and Welsh extraction and I don't have a racist bone in my body. I told the bod to eff off, I even offered him a fight in the street.

I suppose it is where you live in the UK, I have never lived north of Watford, just london, Surrey and kent, you have to come here to understand.

It infact makes me more British when lamers such as Soutwark and KCC tell me what to do.

I don't want to turn this into a racial debate, maybe you've heard and read some of these stories, in my case it is a fact.

It may seem a bitter existance I lead, I am proud of who I am and what I can achieve.

R u talkin about this post? cause ummm it seems to be here still

TittleBitties said:
R u talkin about this post? cause ummm it seems to be here still
nope

I have nothing furthermore to say, don't want to offend epee, the only one I repsect more than myself. :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back