Hello I'm new !

garikfox

X-File
Hello all ! I'm new here just like to say Hi, And will try to give you all driver update news as I do too many other tech sites on the net. :)

Thx guyz :)

I feel welcome, And I love the Forums nice colors and just a nice feel to it I havent noticed elsewhere. :)

New and Me... hmmmmm, hello I'm old me. :p

Hmmmmmm, garikfox, Mesa Arizona, X-Files... O.K. what gives? :rolleyes:

gonaads,
love the avatar

i gotta get my act together, and change mine up

Heh, Thanks... But ya can never go wrong with Jimi. :)

LoL, My first job was at Toys R Us and I guess it stuck, "never grow up ima " you know lol, Im now 30 and feel old thats for sure. Man 30 WOW, I feel 16 dammit.... :)

jimi_81 said:
gonaads,
love the avatar

i gotta get my act together, and change mine up

Hmmm.. Guinness, Ive Been to Ireland and saw there factory, Was Smack dab in the middle of Dublin, LOL

They have weird drinking times over there let alone in the summer the sun didnt go down until 10:30 at night ,LoL

Was a Nice place more less, I personly wont go back there there to religious and im not religious at all, Im agnostic for certain reasons. :)

Hello and welcome. Help yourself at the salad bar. :) You'll catch up to my post count in no time. Everyone else seems to. heh. There must be some hidden forum where everyone spams that I don't have access to.

Hello ther matey...welcome to our site. Hope u enjoy your stay and please tell your family and friends that ep,x,and tittlebitties had to do it again :p. (some of u might now where thats from if i said it right :p)

Hello GarikFox,

Welcome to the Boards, Hope you enjoy your stay.

Heeter

vern said:
There must be some hidden forum where everyone spams that I don't have access to.
*does Jedi hand wave*
There is no hidden forum. All high count poster's posts are useful help to others. ;)

Hello and welcome :)

Zedric said:
There is no hidden forum. All high count poster's posts are useful help to others. ;)
Except Tittles, where his posts are just plain stupid!:laugh:

Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back