Hello I am new here

• Thread starter TonysDesigns
  • Start date
T

TonysDesigns

Hey People! I am new here and am interested in reading and conversing with all of you coders here. I have my own design service found here: www.tonysdesigns.com.

Please stop by and register for my newly added message board (found here: www.tonysdesigns.com/phpBB2 )to just say hi

Thanks and take care!:) ;)

welcome hope ya have a good time here:cool:

Welcome here as well, but your post is pretty close to being just a advert for your web site service, what we call spam. Might want to take another look at the forum guildlines you were supposed to read when you joined here.

I will leave it for now.......but

cool.gif

Tony, you say you have Apache and PHP installed, it could be better to for the server info thing under your hosting section to have a link to phpSysInfo or something like that.

Looks like a shameless pimp. If it's not, I apolagise. If it is, bleh, I dont :p

Originally posted by TonysDesigns
Hey People! I am new here and am interested in reading and conversing with all of you coders here. I have my own design service found here: www.tonysdesigns.com.

Please stop by and register for my newly added message board (found here: www.tonysdesigns.com/phpBB2 )to just say hi

Thanks and take care!:) ;)

A...sister coding site

I wonder if this is a shameless plug, or a hi message, but, I think it's the first one :confused:

Re: Re: Re: Hello I am new here

Originally posted by xsivforce
And awesome Admins at that site. They give out free beer randomly. ;)

also nekid women are often seen there:cool:

wow

Wow I am amazed! I did not intentionally "plug" my site...I just wanted to get together, thats all. Thanks for all the "welcomes" and get a grip all you people who called me shameless...sheesh

Take care and have a great day!:mad: :huh: :)

Apache/php?

Do you mean a link to "phpinfo.php'? Why would one want to see that? All of my sites are run under apache/mysql DB with php 4 installed....

Originally posted by Geffy
Tony, you say you have Apache and PHP installed, it could be better to for the server info thing under your hosting section to have a link to phpSysInfo or something like that.
:happy:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back