Hello I am new here

Iceman

OSNN Veteran Addict
Welcome here as well, but your post is pretty close to being just a advert for your web site service, what we call spam. Might want to take another look at the forum guildlines you were supposed to read when you joined here.

I will leave it for now.......but

Geffy

OSNN Veteran Addict
Tony, you say you have Apache and PHP installed, it could be better to for the server info thing under your hosting section to have a link to phpSysInfo or something like that.

Nick M

OSNN Veteran Addict
Originally posted by TonysDesigns
Hey People! I am new here and am interested in reading and conversing with all of you coders here. I have my own design service found here: www.tonysdesigns.com.

Please stop by and register for my newly added message board (found here: www.tonysdesigns.com/phpBB2 )to just say hi

Thanks and take care!:) ;)
A...sister coding site

I wonder if this is a shameless plug, or a hi message, but, I think it's the first one :confused:

T

TonysDesigns

wow

Wow I am amazed! I did not intentionally "plug" my site...I just wanted to get together, thats all. Thanks for all the "welcomes" and get a grip all you people who called me shameless...sheesh

Take care and have a great day!:mad: :huh: :)

T

TonysDesigns

Apache/php?

Do you mean a link to "phpinfo.php'? Why would one want to see that? All of my sites are run under apache/mysql DB with php 4 installed....

Originally posted by Geffy
Tony, you say you have Apache and PHP installed, it could be better to for the server info thing under your hosting section to have a link to phpSysInfo or something like that.
:happy:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel