Hello, hola, watchyah, wassup etc...

L

Lee

Well I am sure I got banned, maybe I deserved it, maybe I didn't, I am not going to argue the toss on that point.

Nice to see some names I remember, nice to see your site is becoming better.

Sorry I have not been around being sarcastic and dam right rude, it's a family trait, it's in the blood.

I did notice something though, speedy got rid of that signature and avatar at last, it used to give me a headache watching it.

I finally found out I was no longer 17 when my daughter reached 11 and had her senior School interview.

Well nice to see you to see you nice, take care and drive safely.

'allo.

Which sig did I have last time you saw it? Can't remember what I used to have :D

bush dogg said:
Welcome Back. :speechless:

Why cheers thankyou. Speedy the Badger.

All windows users, your news posters are slow in telling you all the new windows updates are available as of 3 minutes ago, now go update.:)

welcome back lee, well now ure back and should join the folding @ home team:D

Ah come on now. The badger wasn't that bad, surely? :D

he's multilingual!
refreshment7zi.gif

Lee said:
All windows users, your news posters are slow in telling you all the new windows updates are available as of 3 minutes ago, now go update.:)

Thanks for the heads up :)

Lee said:
I did notice something though, speedy got rid of thatsignature and avatar at last, it used to give me a headache watchingit.

We've got pokpok_911 for that now

Awww lee i missed ya bud...i havent seen u in awhile. Glad your back tho :)

Lee said:
Nice to see some names I remember, nice to see your site is becoming better.
Pffffffft

Can't perfect perfection

TittleBitties said:
Awww lee i missed ya bud...i havent seen u in awhile. Glad your back tho :)

hey missed you also young man, big hug!

I finally found my nemesis, my own sanity, so new improved Lee, I will also remove all my iggies for good measure :yowch:

:)...i use to ask what happend to you but i never got a really good answer but i guess some things are best kept on the d/l. Anyway...hope you like the site as always :).

Hey Lee,good to see you back.Now I won't have to go somewhere else to be able to speak to you :laugh:

Evil Marge said:
Hey Lee,good to see you back.Now I won't have to go somewhere else to be able to speak to you :laugh:

Shhhhh you know how people gossip. Hello the nicest boro girl in Middlesboro :)

Trying to get my sig to show, it's being a real schmeckle right now.

[edit]Hurrah it's working at last![/edit]

Electronic Punk said:
I am not going to ask about the avatar.

Hopefully our next P.M.! Weighed up all the options, Labour ha joke, Liberal wasted vote, UKIP, ohh my so have to try Tory, can't trust Labour anymore.

I am either:

- Going to vote for whatever my parents go for (usually Conservative, but there may well be business implications)
- Not waste my time voting, doubt it will affect me either way at the moment.

Conservatives anti-euro?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back