Hell has frozen over - Waters back with Floyd

What a crazy year. Hope they allowing audio taping of this show, would love to hear it. :)

dreamliner77 said:
Now you Brits just have to figure out how to get me tickets!!!
Not only do you have to get me tickets but you have to get me over there and get me a place to crash for a few days! ;)

I just hope they do maybe a few tour dates in the states. I would put off going to 311 day next year just to see floyd. My mom went to the division bell tour back in the 90's but that wouldn't equal to this @ all.

ThePatriot said:
Not only do you have to get me tickets but you have to get me over there and get me a place to crash for a few days! ;)

I don't care, I'll sleep on the street for the opp to see that.

You can't buy tickets, you have to send a text message and hope you win one.

dreamliner77 said:
I don't care, I'll sleep on the street for the opp to see that.
Yeah, I would too...I was just looking for a free meal... :cheeky: Always thinking about the belly ya know.

Yeah apparently you don't have to pay for the tickets like EP said. Sounds like an amazing show for sure :)

No, the tickets are *free* money will be made from the text messaging and singles.

It would be so cool if they would release a new cd and tour, I have been wanting to see them back together forever. Damn that would be soooooooo cool !!

The best Band Ever back together for a reunion tour. That would be the biggest grossing tour of all time. It would shatter every record out there and no one would ever be able to beat it .. :)

I just hope their egos don't get in the way this time. Then it has been 21 years since they played with Waters. They have been secretly talking for a couple of years now. In fact, Waters wanted gilmour to play on the Tsunami relief show with him, but prior arrangements made it where Gilmour couldn't play.

They are hopefully practicing like crazy so they don't embarass themselves.

Grandmaster said:
They are hopefully practicing like crazy so they don't embarass themselves.
Doubt they would need all that much practice. Great musicians continue to play, in a band or not. They might be a bit rusty playing improv off each other but sometimes that adds to the show IMO. :)

Practice ?? They played those songs so many times they don't need to practice .. Hell, they could do them in their sleep. Which they probably already have lol ...

They'll definitely play tunes both of them have been playing out seperately. I would think Rick Wright is gonna have the toughest time, supposedly it will just be the four Floyds and the last time Wright played without a 2nd keyboard player was in 77,

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back