Heeeeeeeelp meeeeeeeeeee

D

drahzar

K, I got an assignment due friday, I need info on Radeon 9700 vs GeForce FX. I read a review like a week and a half ago, and it was really good comparing the two, had technical stats and everything. Anyone know any good places with really good reviews on the two? Thanks

there are a few websites with good reviews... the two best ones would be www.hardocp.com and www.anandtech.com with the latter being better IMO because of the amount of work put in...

both have posted screenshots with IQ comparisons and what not..

btw.. do NOT start a new thread with a ridiculous title like you did :) its highly unlikely to get you hits by people who are most inclined to have a clue as to what you are looking for...

how deep is your technical know-how on video cards?

www.beyond3d.com has some nice info about video cards in it forum discussions... they are probably the most balanced FORUMS on video card discussion/speculation/architecture...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back