Headline scroll on forum page

NO - Probably because I couldn't find it at first and secondly because it needs some depth to it - like it needs to be of a larger type size and thicker - perhaps "bold" would look better!

Oh Headlines: looks good!:p

EP you're doing an awesome job with all the hacks, I love'm all :D

will look good if the scrolling text meets up with the "headlines" bit;) nice addition though:D

ATM this is just a placeholder for a future addtion to the site we are hoping to add.

Will be displaying the top 5 News Headlines from each of the sections as a scroller.. currently we are in the process of sorting out the code for it... hopefully should have it fully functional soon.

MdSalih

could b good,but then again could be anoying:p

Answer to the question, nope, not excited about it :D

Will look good once its done tho :) :)

trust me it'll look good... if it dont..we'll trash it...

hmm.. if some think it is no good.. Dealer has bought up the idea to have a n on.off switch for it... will consider it once the coding is completed for it

MdSalih

On off switch, good idea, should be added to the user control panel so it can be easily toggled like most things on the forum :)

On / Off switch ... pah, I prob won;t use that current marquee as it is driving me potty, will find something that doesn't

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back