Head Crash HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

canadian_divx

Canadian_divx
does anyone know of any way myth or not on how to temopraily fix a head crash????? i just need it to at the least get 22mb off of it. anyone know at all?

anything at all? please

ahh yes
sorry

head crash on my HDD, it is when the arm in the HDD hits eaither the platter or the side of the drive. typicaly when the drive is dead it will do this but i NEED the data

Heard that putting the drive in a ziplock baggie and throwing it in a freezer for a few hours might help.

The only method I know off worked with Quantum Fireball drives.

Its quite funny.

Slam it as ahrd as you can into a wall with the top.

THings worked like a charm then...

Doubt it'd work in your case though

dreamliner77 said:
Heard that putting the drive in a ziplock baggie and throwing it in a freezer for a few hours might help.
I've heard this is a myth and can do more harm then good. ;) If data is mission critical you could try a place that recovers data from dead drives, though you'll pay a good penny.

Off Topic: At first I thought you crashed and hurt your head lol then i noticed it said hardware for where it was under :|.

Only you crash, hurt your head and post it on osnn tittle :D

No-one else is that dumb :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back