hd spedd ?

B

banter

Is there anyway to tedermine Hard DRive speed.

I have cheacked and there is no sticker on it so it there anyother way.

I wonder if anyone of the cpuid programs does it? I know I can't see it using wcpuid...

perhaps you should check the model number/make and stuff and do a search in www.google.com or someplace and see if that gives you the info...

I dunno really... I just know mine runs at 7200 RPM and I wanna get me a 15000 RPM drive for my new pc to boot from : but I can't afford so I am about to go pimp myself and see if I can get a few dimes... :D

Sazar99 !!

So your'e the janitor, I've been looking for you. Some of the threads in the bowels of the forum are getting terribly dusty, do you think you tackle them with a feather duster ;) :D

or what ? yer gonna stick them mangy l'il K-9 units on me ?

lol a feather dusty.. are we so short of cash you could not afford to give me a vacuum cleaner ???

ah the humanity :(

Ah yes but a vacuum cleaner might damage the threads. you've got to take care !!. tell you what I'll get an electric feather duster.

I can't set K9 on you as he's of to the vet this week but I could threaten you with jewelzz :eek: :D

Originally posted by banter
Is there anyway to tedermine Hard DRive speed.

I have cheacked and there is no sticker on it so it there anyother way.
If you know the make and model number you can go to the manufacturer's site and look up the stats on it too.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back