HD File to HDTV

I have reseated both RAM and Videocard as stated, no fix. I just said I tried the other old dead slot which made no differeence of course. I have not tried the videocard from the basement in another system because there is no other system to support that card.

My only option right now is to get another mobo, the same one. Though I can't do that right now since I dont have the cash for it. I need more ideas on how to fix it....weird things or anything I dont care!!!!!

Rememeber, I changed the card and it did the same thing, which is the reason why it's the motherboard lol. Come on Carpo, get with the program lol.

I am just stuck building half my new system.

I have my new motheboard, new harddrive, new cpu (today), a case, new RAM, but basically everything else I have to take from my current one, which sucks. Then I have to attach my current harddrive with everything on it onto my newish system and copy all over, freaking have to install everything again, lose some saved games !! !ANRUIAGG I will be installing Vista, so hopefully no problems with anything.

I still hate how a simple move of the sytem caused all this, basically for no reason. It sucks when something stupid breaks your perfectly amazingly working computer. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
yes but did you try the other card in the dead port (which would have been stupid) or did you try it in another slot ?

hmm

I tried my card in both slots, I tried the other card only in the "non-dead" slot. Should I give that a shot? Is it worth a try lol

hmm

I tried my card in both slots, I tried the other card only in the "non-dead" slot. Should I give that a shot? Is it worth a try lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back