• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

HD DVD player

failurbydesign

music MUSIC music
Political User
I have a ps3, but when I was at frys they had soooooo many good hd DVD movies for cheap....I was thinking getting a cheap/used hd DVD player....any recommendations?

failurbydesign

music MUSIC music
Political User
I was think of one for my pc, but idk, i want to watch the hd dvd on my tv, i would run my pc to my tv, but...meh...idk! The only advantage for the oc drive is making rips for my ps3...but i can do that via linux on the ps3 already...its all up in the air still

if you have an xbox360 see if you can pick up its hd-dvd drive cheap still. else you'll want a combo drive for your PC and plug the pc in to the tv.

well you can try it. buth the LG blu-ray/hddvd reader combos are rapidly reducing in cost and just work when you plug them in. They have the advangate of making your PC a better blu-ray player than the ps3 as well :)

failurbydesign

music MUSIC music
Political User
well you can try it. buth the LG blu-ray/hddvd reader combos are rapidly reducing in cost and just work when you plug them in. They have the advangate of making your PC a better blu-ray player than the ps3 as well :)
Good call they range from $110 to $150!

If i was to connect my pc to my tv, which would be the best way? My video card is the 8800GTS SSC, no hdmi but a DVI to HDMI would work ok right?

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dixoncarry