• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

HBO Season Finalé Sunday

BouncingSoul

Stranger Than Fiction
Political User
No review cause I'm sure there are people out there who don't want any spoilers. I'll just say that I thought the Big Love finalé was superior to the Sopranos one, both were real good but the Sopranos just lacked a little something. Anyways, next weekend looks killer! Lucky Louie, Dane Cook's Tourgasm, Season 3 of Entourage, Deadwood, new Lewis Black special.... I'm excited.

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Sopranos sucked IMO, nothing big really happened at all. Nothing really left us hanging - what is there to look forward to?

BouncingSoul

Stranger Than Fiction
Political User
kcnychief said:
Sopranos sucked IMO, nothing big really happened at all. Nothing really left us hanging - what is there to look forward to?
Oh yee of little faith. David Chase won't let the show end on a whimper. I'm betting the final 8 episodes will some of the best shows EVER. We should take bets on how many of the original characters are still breathing.

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Right, BUT we have to wait until next year to find out. Any set in stone timetable for when the final 8 are going on air? All I know is it's sometime in 2007 at least :(

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
For awhile, there are only 8 more episodes left until the series finale. The final 8 will be out sometime next year (2007).

BouncingSoul

Stranger Than Fiction
Political User
I hear January. You never know with HBO, they can put this stuff on in the middle of the night and still get an audience.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierge