Having probs with PackardBell 1200 USB scanner

O

OTE

Having probs with PackardBell 1200 USB scanner. I got my dad to do a fresh install of XP on his system there are a few problems which have cropped up.
The first is the scanner. After getting the XP drivers for it, installing it and then restarting checking the device manager the little warning icon is still there.
The second is the modem, which is used as the answer phone for the house along side our broadband i-net connection. Currently we are trying to find out exactly what make of modem it is (56K we know).
The thrid problem is the Joystick which is a Genius F23 with POV hat, this like the modem and scanner also has the warning icon onit in the device manager.

Any help is much appretiated.

On the scanner, Packard Bell suggests installing the drivers before plugging the scanner in.

right click the scanner in device mangler, chose uninstall, then click the find new hardware icon.

Thanks for the replys, the packard bell thing worked thanks Xsiv., as for everything else ill try that tomorrow cause it quitelate in england.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back