Having problems signing in to the MSN Communications Service

T

Tw@

Im having a problem with my MSN messenger service in regards to signing in to the communications service. It always fails to sign me in and I get the message"signing in to the communications service failed because the service is temporarily unavailable"

I am using my email address that I set up for it initially (hotmail) so I dont see what the problem is.

Anybody got any experience with this whole .net business that could give some advice?

Also as a side issue but related, I see that the .net framework is available for download for Win XP from the update site, is it worth the 2 1/2 hour download?

I don't use the communicatiosn service myself, just untick the box if you are unsure what it is.

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
I don't use the communicatiosn service myself, just untick the box if you are unsure what it is.

What box?

when you right click the MSN Icon you get the option to sign in or sign out, if I double click the icon the messenger box pops up fine showing that Im online but if I click sign in I get the communications service is temporarily unavailable message?

I was wondering if this is because the service hasnt been set up yet and would require the download of the .net framework?

Has anyone downloaded the framework yet?

Thanxs for the reply anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back