have you ever though of....

FishBoy

Feeeesh
i was walking the other day and i was wearing my neighbor's pink slippers and a question hit my mind, who decided that pink was a girly color, like we all know that it is now but how did it all start... lol just a question running through my mind, let's see what answers will come up :D

indeed a good question, I have often wondered things like why did we give the colour we now call blue the name "blue"

Pink is starting not to be such a girl color. Alot of the "punk" people were hot pink and stuff. Not the light pink and all that like the metallic pink and bright pink. I have a belt thats black with pink studs. Most of the people that are punk now were pink but 99% of the time it is with something black. I know of a shirt that someone wears at our school that says...Tough Guys Were Pink. I wouldnt go as far as wearing an all pink shirt but hey its a free country.

ask wees, he was there, jk umm i would have to probably say since pink kinda symbolizes love as does red, and women are more intouch with feelings of love then men (most of the time, not always) thats my educated guess

pink has nothing to do with killing and death. or something.

themafia_69 said:
ask wees, he was there, jk umm i would have to probably say since pink kinda symbolizes love as does red, and women are more intouch with feelings of love then men (most of the time, not always) thats my educated guess
lol

RickyC said:
I blame Barbie!
awww hahahahaha what did she ever do to you lol

I like pink.

A few of my fav things are pink.

well then every broker in the city of london must be gay, they always wear pink shirts (nothings against gays(my borther is gay(really oh my hole is soooo deep haha)))

ummmm...yeah not to sure about the deep hole thing...

In my "open" mind pink is not a girl colour, i own a couple of pink shirts and a pink half-zip jumper :)

no i think purple is associated with being gay... not so much for pink.

thekore said:
In my "open" mind pink is not a girl colour, i own a couple of pink shirts and a pink half-zip jumper :)
Yeah there's some gorgeous pink men's shirt's about.Saw one the other day I wouldn't have minded for my self but being a man's size it was huge :laugh:

Who mentioned pink being a so called gay colour? :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back