• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

have you ever though of....

i was walking the other day and i was wearing my neighbor's pink slippers and a question hit my mind, who decided that pink was a girly color, like we all know that it is now but how did it all start... lol just a question running through my mind, let's see what answers will come up :D

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
Pink is starting not to be such a girl color. Alot of the "punk" people were hot pink and stuff. Not the light pink and all that like the metallic pink and bright pink. I have a belt thats black with pink studs. Most of the people that are punk now were pink but 99% of the time it is with something black. I know of a shirt that someone wears at our school that says...Tough Guys Were Pink. I wouldnt go as far as wearing an all pink shirt but hey its a free country.

Kush

High On Life!
ask wees, he was there, jk umm i would have to probably say since pink kinda symbolizes love as does red, and women are more intouch with feelings of love then men (most of the time, not always) thats my educated guess

themafia_69 said:
ask wees, he was there, jk umm i would have to probably say since pink kinda symbolizes love as does red, and women are more intouch with feelings of love then men (most of the time, not always) thats my educated guess
lol

RickyC said:
I blame Barbie!
awww hahahahaha what did she ever do to you lol

lancer

There is no answer!
Political User
well then every broker in the city of london must be gay, they always wear pink shirts (nothings against gays(my borther is gay(really oh my hole is soooo deep haha)))

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
thekore said:
In my "open" mind pink is not a girl colour, i own a couple of pink shirts and a pink half-zip jumper :)
Yeah there's some gorgeous pink men's shirt's about.Saw one the other day I wouldn't have minded for my self but being a man's size it was huge :laugh:

Who mentioned pink being a so called gay colour? :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown