have not had teh vista blue screen in a while

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
well, I hadn 't had the bluescreen for a coupla weeks and that was a record so the issue was probably solved with one of the vista patches...this was before I put in a new router

with the new router I don't expect the bluescreen anyway since we believe it was that specific router that was causeing the issue

anyway, all is well, vista is pretty cool now and am enjoying the added interface

my 2 gig machine is still not faster then my 512 xp but it's smooth and that's nice

my three gig machine is probably faster then the xp machines I've used with that much memory, hard to tell though because it is a faster processor

anyway, am happy and if I had to buy a new box with a choice I would almost definately go to the vista machine

as long as it had 3 gigs or more

Last edited:
you realise after saying that your going to get one know dont you - called "the kiss of death" - you jinxed it!! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back