Have a look at this mobo for me!

High price for what is a "mini" board with only 2 PCI expansion slots.....though make is usually good

The ASUS A7V8X-X won best motherboard of the year in Pc Format... it retails for about 40 quid

hell yeah thats the best i might get it soon, its the best yet sooo cheap now! ahh i love asus really i felt a big difference in stability and everything when i moved to asus, he will be very proud to own that motherboard, btw ur his mom help him out a bit :p get him a cpu or somthing for MY birthday lol! its my birthday in 13 days

i would have ti say that the ECS board is crap from experence, we solc about 300 of them and yea they worked but they were ****ty, if u are looking for a board like that but only takes DDR then MSI has the KM4M and that will do the trick. and it is the VIA 400 chipset on it, it is a little more expencive but it is a better board. that is if u are wanting to stay with the mini form factor but if not then yea the asus a7n8x-x

asus are agood make ive had one for two years and had no problems
there are a wide selection at very good prices

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back