has anyone seen this issue before?

IDLE

OSNN Senior Addict
is very hard for me to describe the issue so i made a clip of the issue. to get the problem to occur, is if i install an application....i installed Adobe Reader. during the install i was getting video "textures or pixels" showing up.

if i open an application that was previously installed by vista i also get the same result. i have updated my vidfeo drivers but didnt make any difference.

i am running the latest build 5381. 6800 GS BFG 256mb vid card. 1 gig mem. amd 3000+

this is a dual boot pc running Xp Pro that has no issues in any way. play games on it all the time. no video issues.

http://nikiandcraig.net/files/MVI_0708.AVI

By no issues in any way, I'd assume you mean there are no problems related to this while in XP?

that is correct. only happens with this build, didnt happen with previous builds of Vista.

but only happens when installing an app. or opening an app.

There should be a patch soon. Vista's transparent menu's don't seem to be playing well with your vid drivers. Keep an eye open for an Nvidia update.

BTW Don't watch the video if you have a hangover or sinus headache.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back