Has anyone heard of Power Magic? Or what other psu should i get for under $40?

T

ThePunkerGuy

Has anyone heard of a company called power magic? The reason i ask is that i need a new powersupply and i found this nice 500watt, dual fan, powermagic power supply for $35 http://www.amamax.com/powlp6100e50.html
So has anyone heard of them? suggest them? I also found a 400watt Allied power supply for $39 at newegg.. which one should i get? The Allied or PowerMagic? I only have like $40 or less to spend and i need at least 400watts and dual fans.. what do you guys reccomend?
- Mike

you HAVE to have dual fans??? why do you have to have them? and if you have to have them what was the point of the question since you didn't say the other one has dual fans. correct me if this isn't the case.

Krux they both have dual fans, the propose of them i am not sure but all he wants to know is what one is better, and to ThePunkerGuy i have not herd of power magic but you never know

well if you have an AMD system they recommend Dual fans on the PSU in their guidelines. Check out this thread for info on what rating of PSU you might need.

ok I was not aware that the other one had 2 fans, sorry.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back