Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban

T

Timuwine

for those who are harry potter fans. there is a new teaser for "The Prisoner of Azkaban"
here

hope you enjoy. I liked the song

The films would've been good if:

a) Ronny didnt 'gurn' every 5 mins
b) any of the kids could actually act
c) i wasn't so hard to please

Other than that...the ogre was nice. ;)

Ditto. Ooooh ditto!!

One month today.......

Damn..what's life gonna be like without a next installment of LoTR to look forward to!!? Hard. Damn hard. ;)

this thread has officially been hijacked by the spirit of tolkien

yah... well they have The Hobbit and the Silmarillion to make if they choose to do so...

glad to see you know how to hijak a thread...

Personally I like both movies...

Releasing this Friday. Anyone planning to see it?

I am taking the wife on a date to see the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.. should be fun.

aparently its rated M15+ in Australia (as in not recommended for children under 15 years of age). They say its because of the horror themes?

:O

LOTR forever. Anyone have any idea when the collectors box set (aka the 3 collectors editions) is coming out?

roll on thread jacking :D

ZeroHour said:
LOTD forever. Anyone have any idea when the collectors box set (aka the 3 collectors editions) is coming out?

roll on thread jacking :D
Now whats the topic of this thread .... hmmm lets see... oh yeah THIS AINT NOT LOTR numbnuts!!! Wtf is LOTD anyway?? Go make your own LOTR thread .... pffft :D

on LOTR: I think the set is out now.. but its only for the standard films. I would personally however wait until Novemember if I were you as thats when the Extended edtition of Return of the King should be released, with things like Saruman's death added back in.

On HP: I'm going this Saturday to see it as I like horror themes and harry potter. Although hopefully I won't need any anti-scrum measures to get in, as I could have gone bank holiday but thought of the stampedes of kids going to be there and my heart gave in :D

Sazar said:
yah... well they have The Hobbit and the Silmarillion to make if they choose to do so...

They will never make Silmarillion, but the gears are turning towards The Hobbit being made, lets just hope Jackson gets it.

As for Harry Potter it is what it is, a kids movie.
This is of course fine if you just fancy going to watch some easy going entertainment, I am ment to be going to watch it soon with my girlfriend, though personally in terms of kiddie films i am much more loookin forward to shrek 2 ;)

Dublex said:
On HP: I'm going this Saturday to see it as I like horror themes and harry potter. Although hopefully I won't need any anti-scrum measures to get in, as I could have gone bank holiday but thought of the stampedes of kids going to be there and my heart gave in :D
I wondered why there was a sign saying "we accept no responsability for loss or injury or your children" ROFL ;)

ZeroHour said:
LOTR forever. Anyone have any idea when the collectors box set (aka the 3 collectors editions) is coming out?
I have seen all 3 sold together ... not sure it is a "collectors edition" though .. just all 3 DVD's in same package :)

A "collectors edition" would be all 3 extended editions right?

topic ppl... lets know it and stick to it. Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back