harry potter and amazon

• Thread starter BurnTheDead
  • Start date
no its the link that is the problem click on it then have another look at it in the address bar ;)

hahaha look at the kid in the pic!!!

The broomstick has cute sound effects and ***VIBRATES*** when they put it between their legs

she LOVES this toy. Even my daughter's friends enjoy playing with this fun toy. I was surprised at how long they can just sit in her room and play with this magic broomstick

:eek: :eek: :p

:D :D
LOL
LMAO
ROFLMAO

lol
that was fantastic
thanks BurnTheDead

cheers

yeah great find. Now all we wanna know is how you came accross it :D

woOT 200th post!!

They really seem to like the special effects it offers (the sound effects and vibrating). My oldest daughter (17) really likes it too!
:eek: *LOL*

Originally posted by Quiksilvah
yeah great find. Now all we wanna know is how you came accross it :D

woOT 200th post!!
a friend gave me the link :p

:D
OMG that is soooooooooo funny
I cant believe only one person twigged
Come on---what were the creators of this toy thinking? She'll keep playing with the Nimbus 2000, but with the batteries removed.

:p

Perhaps they should sell it under another name market as My First Vibo!!! The sellings will go SKY-HIGH!!!

LOL!

"My oldest daughter (17) really likes it too!"
Right away I'm thinking the beginning scenes to *Not Another Teen Movie*:p

When the toy maker figures this one out they're gonna put it (no pun intended).

Unless the genius that made this, ummmm... toy :rolleyes: knew exactly what the fu** was gonna happen. :p

Gives new meaning to, "Havin a Stick up yer A$$." .... Now it comes with batteries. :D

<EP thinking out loud>

What a great birthday gift for one of our moderators who lives in Arizona and has a birthday in November!

:D :D :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back