Harley Davidson Firefox theme preview

lynchknot

OSNN Senior Addict
......you've been riding the INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY for days now. The wind from your fans are blowing your hair back and there's grit on your teeth from last night's supper. Things to avoid - Hijackers, spyware,, pop-ups and potholes. But you're ok with that. You're secure. Your ride of choice? The Harley Davidson Firefox web browser

(of course I can't use the name - that's one legal department I would not want to mess with) - icons inspired by but unrelated to Swizcore Studio's Jet Black.

Blue Flame theme in the works as well........

blueflame.jpg

That is a very cool theme lynchknot. :)

Theme available at my site now.

Issues/bugs:

1. need better flame background
2. properties dialog, other dialog, options panel - some black on black text
2. need to make bookmark manager icons

Maybe some of you can help me to fix the bugs.

HD-X "outlaw" version available at my site - just fixed throbber as well.

Im having problems installing HD

I goto install HD theme, the progress bar completes. Then the HD theme icon is in the theme box for a split second b4 it dissapears. ive manually downloaded and dragged it into the theme box even. Ive tried everything I can think of.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back