Hardware Kill

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
I've just put up a new site (here) and I want a bit more content for it, so I want people to submit there hardware kills.
Surely there's a few people out there with broken hardware laying around in drawers and cupboards that they can destroy in an inventive fashion.. ;)

i have an entire Pc i wanna smash, but i have no camera.

haha, ive smashed my old computer so many times out of Pure frustration (crappy winME)

I have some lightning grilled crispy hardware in the garage but no digital camera... :(

Zedric/Eddy, know anyone you could borrow a camera from?
Or possibly use a normal camera and scan the pics?

Xsiv, Should we be scared and take cover? :D

I got an old Apple/Mac laptop (the one with the exploding battery) I want to blow up. But no didgy cam. :(

I wanna make a short little clip of it exploding. :p

As long as the quality is average and we can see whats going on, it should be ok... its only a bit of fun afterall :D

xsivforce, get some fake blood for the parts as well to heighten the drama

Oh gawd :p its turning into an epic adventure of hardware torture :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back